We are excited to bring to you a variety of new salts, spices and rubs to make our magnificent meat even more tasty!
The collection of Halen Môn’s salts are made from the clean waters around the beautiful isle of Anglesey, Halen Môn’s pure white sea salt and blends are sold across the globe and loved by chefs and food lovers alike. Awarded Protected Destination of Origin status (PDO) in 2014, alongside the likes of Champagne and Parma Ham.
We hope you enjoy this wonderful set of salts. We believe people who appreciate good food appreciate good sea salt to season it with. Halen Môn salts are a vital ingredient in any food lover’s kitchen.
Each order contains these 7 high quality flavoured salts:
Halen Môn Pure Sea Salt (15g)
Halen Môn Roasted Garlic Sea Salt (15g)
Halen Môn Charcoal Sea Salt (15g)
Halen Môn Celery Sea Salt (15g)
Halen Môn Chilli & Garlic Ground Sea Salt (15g)
Halen Môn Oak Smoked Sea Salt (15g)
Halen Môn Sea Salt with Organic Spices (15g)
Features and benefits:
- Great Taste Award Winner 2015;
- BBC Good Food Show Producers Bursary Award 2015;
- Featured on BBC1 Hairy Bikers January 2017;
- Optional add-on with a Sari makes this an ideal for someone;
- 19cm stainless steel storage tin with ribbed lid;
- Blends are stored in releasable packets to reduce exposure to air, meaning more freshness and flavour when you come to use them;
- 7 separate removable pots for convenience in your kitchen;
- Small metal spoon for dispensing accurate measures;
- Outer lid to seal the tin (please see picture) to ensure freshness;
- A must have for any foodie with a passion for cooking and who loves their salts;
- No additives, meaning that you have our guarantee about the ingredients.